About 703 Cedar Street:
Similar Listings You May Like...
How To Apply
It is not uncommon to not hear back from Affordable Hosuing Providers when leaving messages. Many property managers will float from one property to another and will have several communities that they are responsible for managing. If you are not successful with calling and submitting contact forms, you may find it more beneficial to visit the community in person to speak with the manager directly. If a manager is not available when you go by, try to ask a community resident if they know what days and hours that the manager normally keeps. if you can't go yourself, try to ask a relative or friend to go on your behalf.
- Please keep in mind that most communities will charge an application fee, typically between $25 and $50
- If you apply at several communities you will need to apply at each one separately and pay an application fee for each one separately.
- Application fees usually will need to be in the form of a money order, most communities will not accept cash or checks.
- Application Fees are not refundable
- You will need to speak with the manager at the community to find out what other information you will need to submit in order to apply. Most will require at least:
- Drivers License or state or government issued picture ID
- Copy of your Social Security Card
- Proof of ALL Income
- Bank Statements for ALL Accounts
- 3 Credit References
- 3 Personal References
- You will probably have to sign a release for a credit check and a criminal background check.