We are Senioridy LLC - We make selecting Senior Living Options Easier
- We are a Senior Living and Services Directory focused on providing in-depth information to seniors and their caregivers about facilities or services that best fit their needs.
- Currently the Senioridy website provides information about Senior Skilled Nursing Facilities, Memory Care Facilities, Assisted Living Communities, Independent Senior Living Communities, Low Income Senior Apartments (HUD Section 202), and In-home Care and Hospice Providers.
- Each Provider has its own page per facility or service, that page is referred to as a “listing”.
- Senioridy’s listings only provide information that is publicly available, filled out by a Provider representative, or both.
- Senioridy is not a referral or placement service, site visitors contact facilities directly when inquiring about a provider’s facility or service.
- Senioridy also provides site visitors with resourceful information on topics that are specific to senior care, senior decisions, and senior information. Topics include things like understanding the differences between the care levels, navigating Medicare, and questions to ask a provider.
What We Offer -
To the Public:
- We equip our site visitors with the very best that technology can offer in order to help them locate and qualify a facility or service that meets their criteria quickly and easily.
- We help them to see what each facility offers in a structured display, giving them the tools that they need to help them to make an informed decision at a glance.
- We utilize advanced filtering tools that are located directly on the listing pages so potential customers can sift out the listings that don't meet their criteria
- Users can take advantage of quick links on features to view all listings of that same value
- We create incentive for them to return to the website by allowing them to compare and save their favorite listings.
- Our system will remember them when they return later and will keep their compare choices in the bottom tray for them to resume where they left off.
- They can return to the website at anytime to view their list of favorites.
- Our compare feature helps the user to compare listed items to like listed items by separating the types of listings to compare.
To the Facility or Service Provider
- Basic Listings are free of charge at this time
- Listings can be added to the website at any time by company staff, just register for free and create a login username/password for your team
- Listings can be edited by your staff at any time by logging in and visiting the listing
- Listings that have already been listed by our team can be claimed by registered site users. The listing will not be assigned to that registered user until the user has been verified by Senioridy LLC. We will call the phone number provided and speak with the facility they are claiming to ensure that they have the authority to claim that listing.
- Listing owners can add or edit the gallery of images at anytime for any of their listings
- Listing owners can add videos, social media links, and a website link to any of their listings
- Listing owners can upload documents to each listing such as menus. newsletters or announcements, or even company brochures. Site visitors can download those materials directly from the listing
- Providers can use their direct phone number so potential customers will call the provider directly.
- When a Contact This Facility form is submitted, providers will be contacted directly by that user who submitted it, instantly giving them the user's Name, Email Address, IP address, device type (desktop, mobile, etc), and which listing they are inquiring about.
To the Hospital Discharge Planner and Case Management
- Senioridy can be found in some hospitals during the discharge to Skilled Nursing Facility process.
- We can provide any hospital with an online version of its procured Preferred Provider Lists, complete with map, tap to call phone numbers, and turn-by-turn driving directions.
- Because Senioridy is a website and requires no special equipment or applications to download and install, patients can access the Senioridy website from any mobile device or computer from wherever they are: hospital, home, or anywhere.
- Because Senioridy is not a referral service you can feel confident that the patient is selecting a SNF based on what they believe to be the best option for their specific needs and location.
- Give your patients the power of choice as well as tools to plan for their future care needs for a more successful outcome.
It is our goal to be the leading resource for Senior Options. In the near future we will also incorporate a directory of Senior Durable Medical Equipment, Senior Specific Services, and sponsored Senior Products.